Gawd...such a dunce!!

A and I were packing his lunch box. He was washing an apple and I was taking out the grapes from the refrigerator, when

Me: May be you can have the apple in the morning...then..this Orange a little later..you know...when you feel thirsty or somehting......the yogurt and grapes during lunch....the nuts when you feel a lil hungry in the evening....you know.....?!?

A: I don't have time for all that....

Yeah, right! What was I thinking.....that he sits in front of the computer and doodles all day? Like me! There, I said it.

**********************************************************************************

We are off to Miami for a week, next week. We will have to eat out all 7 days, 3 times a day atmost...So, I am trying to act very smart and penny conscious, by printing out coffee and restaurant coupons....you know...little drops make an ocean, they say...
We were sitting on the couch watching House. No, actually, he was sitting and I was lying down, with my legs on him. He was holding my leg as if it were a guitar and was strumming it as if giving me a massage. Everytime the Ad comes, I wouls start a conversation. So I said to A

Me: Today I printed out coupons for some restaurants and local coffee houses.....
A: Sweet, baby!
Me: Only thing, the printer gave an error and it did not print afterall......
A: Oh! You should always print to PDF or XPS and then save it...that way you can try printing later.......
Me: Um--hmmm...yeah....now I have create a new ID......
A: Yeah....try doing that....
Me: Tooo bad...you know, I even printed coupons for juice shops and ice creams..Ben n Jerry's....
A (looks at me as though i have gone nuts....): Ice creams??
Me: Yeah...it is going to be 80 in SoBe.....we might feel like eating ice creams.....no? You don't eat ice creams when you are on vacation?
A burst out laughing....

**********************************************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment