Another lousy weekend

The weekend (March 20-21- am late in publishing this post) as usual whizzed by. The routine...laze on the bed till late morning, then A made coffee and we had a little tete a tete about where to lunch and what to do the rest of the day, as Miss Sunshine was peeking at us through the windows, promising to stay up there the rest of the day.
We lunched at Spiced and you can read about there here. After lunch, we shopped at TJs and drove to Alki Beach.

Just as I was saying "hey....isn't this where you always take the wrong road and get into the interiors of Alki Beach.....and then take me down a winding hill......and show me around alki.....", A once again missed the Harbor Way and was already on Admiral Way. I clapped my hands and giggled just to annoy him, and when it got to him, he threatened to open the door and push me out and got back at me by describing how I would roll down the road. :(

That said, we reached Alki Beach and were lucky to get a good parking spot.We were determined to walk and burn off all the calories we consumed at Spiced. So we walked, and walked. And then, a bird sitting on one of the electric/cable lines did the deed. Yeah, it showered the crap shit (as A called it) right on A's head, his jean and the t-shirt. A reacted in his usual way by blurting out a series of swear words and then said "I have to go to the loo in some cafe and clean this up....". And we continued walking. We finally reached a wash area on the beach where A cleaned up. After walking some more distance, we saw Tully's Coffee and immediately regretted that we should have got our coupon with us, instead of leaving it in the car. In our enthusiasm to walk and burn the said calories consumed at lunch, we walked back to the car. By then we had walked about 1.2 miles or so. Got our coupon and trotted back to Tully's only to find that I had printed the wrong coupon. A shot daggers at me with his eyes. If looks could kill, I would be dead by now.

We then had our coffee and continued walking....After another 15 mins of walking we reached Cactus!. The happy hour tempted us and we went in and sipped a Mojito. Then walked more and finally got back to the car and went to Med Exp for dinner. You can read about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment