Hola!

It's been quite a while since I have written anything here. I have been busy giving my other baby a new makeover. If you are from Seattle (even otherwise), please take a look at my food blog.

I am right now, at the Mazda Service Center in Lynnwood. I am sitting at a large desk by the window, sipping coffee, with my laptop perched on top and the sunlight streaming through, making me squint a wee bit as I type. I will be here for the next 4 hours and hence all these little perks.

Life has been busy; my job, spinning, aerobics and yoga classes, my books and A, have kept me on my toes. A got back from SLC, some two weeks back. We checked out a couple of new restaurants - Preet's Buffet and Garlic Crush. You can read about it here and here. We watched My Name is Khan and Hurt Locker. Read The Apostle and now reading Bookplate Special.

Weekends went by in catching up with some friends who got back from India and meeting A's friends for lunch. Then, the stroll through Main St in Bellevue and coffee at Belle Pastry. You can read about it here. That's about it for now. I gotta run. See ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment