Weekend - Aug 14th & 15th

The trip to India is just a few days away. The weekend was spent in some last minute shopping, packing and cleaning up the house.


On Friday, I worked from home. I went to the Latin Heat class at the gym with K. Totally awesome. From there I went to Kohls and did some shopping for myself - jeans, tights and intimates.I made sabudhana upeet and sabudhana kheer. I know...just wanted to finish the packet.We had that for dinner and A watched Book of Eli, while I dozed of on the couch. We usually sit on the love seat and I perch my legs on him.

On Saturday, I made cucumber sambar and cabbage bhaji.We had lunch and went to Costco. We finally got a Dyson Vaccum Cleaner that is fantastic. We then went to Walmart for some more shopping -table cloth, hose pipe et al.Final stop was at Central Market for tuti fruiti, for the cake that am going to bake and take with me.A was pulling out the weeds in the garden while I made patatas brava for the evening. We sat on the floor at the table in the living room and chatted about work and stuff over tapas while cafe del mar was playing in the background. For dinner we baked the costco pizza and watched mundinam paarthene.

On Sunday, I made the tofu sabzi and we had lunch. After lunch, we started packing. After packing, we vaccumed the house.It was 6 pm when everthing was done. A flash fried cauliflower for dinner.Very eventful weekend.

Yesterday, I went to Vain and got my 15 min free trim done. Followed by a 3 mile walk on the trail. Today am meeting Katia for the walk. I am yet to hear about my interview.God, I wish I get it. I will spin, twirl and do a little dance.Heck, I will do something more. Will tell you, if I really get it.

We are really excited about the trip.Bags are packed.Lists have been made. I means lists of places to eat at, places to shop at and things to buy.All we need to do is have fun! I will write more from India. I am taking my laptop with me and will keep updating from time to time with pictures, lest I lose track of all that we did.

Wish me a happy journey! You take care and will see you in a bit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment